Here are the 7 ways to Increase Website Traffic
The competition is fierce in this particular field but a qualified SEO consultant or agency will find opportunities to grow your traffic without breaking the bank. Some of those keywords for pay-per-click ads can cost up to $70 a click. Develop a strategy to leverage your industry keywords with good quality content.
4. Social Media. Get engaged on the social media platforms that are relevant to your business. If you’re a local restaurant then shift your attention to a platform in which you can visually share your stunning dishes. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Foursquare, Yelp, and Google just to name a few. These are good platforms to target specific interests, location, and age. Focus on where your potential customers are and what’s relevant to your business. Keep the content fresh, stay engaged with your audience, and get customer reviews. The top three most visited websites in the world right now are google, youtube, and facebook. It’s important to include google and yelp in this section since customer reviews play a major role in social media. Google plus is growing and google my business is a major source for traffic opportunities.
Free SEO Audit
- Understand your target audience
- Analytics on business rankings online
- Detailed report on your business content
- The truth why your not converting leads
- Factual information about online presence